Where do I post my inclusions to?
Please post your inclusions to PO BOX 2484, Idalia, 4811
Where can I find more information about the inclusions?Please visit our Inclusion FAQ page for more information. Alternatively you can also contact us through clicking here or messaging our live chat.
I live locally, can I drop it off?
Yes, we can arrange to meet, however post is preferred
What will my final piece look like?
Every piece I make is different, no two are alike. When adding inclusions and resin is setting most of the time it is very difficult to make an exact match. However I will try my best to capture what you have envisioned for your piece. I will try to gather as much information from you to match your expectation. If there is something specific you are wanting please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate. No piece will be 100% perfect there may be minor flaws such as micro bubbles, as much as I try to avoid these, sometimes due to the nature of resin it can happen. NOTE: Unless specified, ALL placement of hair, wording, flowers, etc is at the artists discretion
Yes, I have payment arrangements of 1, 2 and 4 installment payments. If more time is needed please contact me to arrange. I also accept Afterpay, Bank transfer and PayPal. NOTE: All payments must be paid in full before completed order will be sent out to you.
Do you ship overseas and to PO Boxes?
Yes, I will ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries. Please ensure your Import permit and declaration is attached to your parcel.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! As a one woman band, you will speak directly to me (aka the creator) at all times. I am available to answer your questions during business hours.
Do you offer cleaning services?
I do offer services for reglazing, cleaning etc. for a fee. Fees are determined by how old the piece is, how its cared for, and how often it is worn. This is determined in a case by case manner.
Please Note: Carefully select your ring size, once ordered it cannot be changed so please ensure you have correct sizes on ordering. Preferred method to obtain your ring size is to head into a local jeweller and be sized up, otherwise you can purchase a ring sizing kit and do it yourself.
- Please avoid exposing your keepsake to water, alcohol hand sanitiser, excessive heat, direct sunlight, and chemicals such as lotions and perfumes.
- Do not leave your jewellery in the sun or heat (example of this would be leaving it in a hot car). Extended exposures to heat can cause the resin to yellow over time.
- Whilst resin is water resistant it is not waterproof. So to make your piece last as long as possible please follow all instructions carefully.
- It will survive a sprinkling of rain but should be removed for showering, swimming, hand washing, exercise, tanning etc. Exposure to these elements can dull or discolour your piece overtime.
- When not in use, store in a cool, dark place in the original packaging if possible.
- Sterling silver can tarnish over time and can be polished with a soft polishing cloth provided in your package, but polishing agents should be avoided.